Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shameless cross promotion

I have posted my first offering on my new music blog - Like a rolling pin.

I created Like a rolling pin as a way to combine two of my favorite things, writing and music. Unfortunately, I haven't quite hit on the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup moment of combining two great things that go great together.

As much as I love rock and jazz and assorted other types of musical pleasures, whenever I try to write about music, it usually comes out sounding like something scrawled in crayon on the dining room wall by a four-year-old.

If that doesn't pique your curiosity, I don't know what will, so go ahead, check out my rocking new blog by either hitting the link to the right or going to likearollingpin.blogspot.com. And if you think it sucks, just remember, I warned you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home