Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Promise of funnier days to come

Wow.

I looked at the date of my last entry, and it was only eight days ago. Man, it feels like it's been months. I was afraid I was going to end up on Suldog's list of bad bloggers who should be filled with shame.

Since the last time we met, I've had myself one hell of a crappy time, so I haven't felt much like making with the funny haha. Also, I started my new job on Monday, so a lot of my time has been spent learning how to do a lot of old things in a new way. On the plus side, the folks at my new job seem as friendly and easygoing as the coworkers at my last job. On the not quite negative but maybe not wholly positive side, my new job means I am now totally separated from the North Shore, so it does seem like a chapter in my life that was slowly coming to a close has now slammed shut.

Well, I apologize for the lack of laughs, but I promise I will be back soon as I can with more better stuff, possibly even the long-awaited tale of my Cub Scout talent show, where my troop did a sign language version of Barry Manilow's "I Can't Smile Without You." I promise, I am not making that up.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

"Suldog's list of bad bloggers who should be put to shame"

Hee-hee!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Maxx said...

...so how's the coffee at the new job...what would they think of you if you brought your own coffee from spotajava coffee

you have tried it...right...

Just a thought...your taste budz will thank you...this is no ordinary coffee...

~~Maxx~~
Always Drink Better Coffee

9:40 AM  
Blogger David Sullivan said...

I love Barry Manilow because "Mandy" was one of the three slow songs they played at the dance my first year at summer camp and I distinctly remember rubbing my little boner against Ann Rhodes leg while slow dancing.

I think "I Can't Smile Without You" was playing in the background when I gave my first blow job.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home