Monday, February 04, 2008

Not so-Super Bowl

When do pitchers and catchers report?

If the Pats had gone 14-2 and lost the Super Bowl, I don't think I would have cared much at all that they lost. As it is, I just feel like, blahh, I've wasted my whole fall and winter watching them break records for that? Christ, I could have read a couple of books or something.

With baseball, I'd rather watch regular season games anyways. Something about knowing there's a game on almost every night to fall asleep to on TV or to listen to on the radio while you're out on the grill that is very soothing and refreshing.

So, yeah, I guess baseball is kind of like valium.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

It does leave a particularly empty feeling, doesn't it?

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pitchers and catchers report Feb. 14!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The AFL is a fad.

Bob

11:55 AM  
Blogger Blah Society said...

Go Giants!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home