Monday, August 27, 2007

Online

Work, work. Baby, baby.

On top of that, a finicky computer with a sketchy wireless connection. To get on the internet, I basically have to recite the alphabet backwards, draw a pentagram in the sand, cross my fingers, make sure I'm not on the wrong side of the house (dividing line is at the staircase), go downstairs and drink a glass of milk, come back upstairs, wait, wait some more, then check the computer and hope I got lucky.

Oddly enough, the same process is also needed at times to feed Baby Boy EC, with the added bonus that BB EC can scream very loudly.

Of course, he is also much cuter than my computer and he can touch his toes. Top that ancient Toshiba 2100 CDS.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David Oliver said...

Found your blog while Google searching for coffee. I've given up trying words like humor, funny, etc.

Being on dialup I can relate to the frustrations of getting connected. Congratulations on talking about it without ranting. I have stick to topics that give me less heartburn like getting old, crying and the sad state of TV commercials.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Suldog said...

See? I knew all along that this computer stuff was just voodoo. And they were trying to tell me it was something called "science". Pshaw!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Bill C said...

Backwards alphabet is no easy task. Your ethereal overlords demand much from you.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home