Thursday, February 21, 2008

Endangered Jazz

Please join me for the grand opening of my new blog, Endangered Jazz. It's about, you guessed it, jazz music. So, if you have no interest in that sort of thing, that's fine too, you can pass along quietly.

To date, I have some videos pulled from YouTube featuring Miles Davis and John Coltrane, Hampton Hawes and Shelley Manne, and Gerry Mulligan and Art Farmer. For the time being, I'll probably keep it to videos and some links and random thoughts, since my music criticism skills basically exist at the "I like it because it sounds good" level.

However, if you are looking for more in-depth discussion of the music, be sure to check out the comments, since the "anonymous" commenter who has already discovered the blog can say a whole lot more a whole lot better than I can.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Blah Society said...

The blog looks good. Nice to see you have a fan already, lol.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jazz?! I thought you were more of a King Missile fan...who knew!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home