Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A quick note from the other side

We have successfully completed the move from North of the city to South of the city. All of the boxes have been unpacked. Well, all of the boxes except for the hundred or so being stored in the garage for the immediate future. I'm trying very hard not to look in the garage. It scares me.

For the time being, I am still working on the North Shore, so I can enjoy a very long commute and a limitless supply of "World Famous" roast beef shops. I think the North Shore has all the famous roast beef in the world, because the only roast beef you can find on the South Shore is in a sub roll and slathered with mayo. Of course, the South Shore has a much better supply of linguica, so it has that going for it.

So that's the update for now. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to stories of embarrassing childhood incidents or of Baby Boy EC's pee and poop production in the not too distant future.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger "Dootz" said...

Thanks for your comment on Surfcountry, my friend. And glad to know you're "settled" on the south side. At least you're still within the borders of Red Sox Nation!

*******
http://surfcountry.blogspot.com/

5:06 PM  
Blogger David Sullivan said...

Glad you all made it safely!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Mmmmmmmm! Roast Beast!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Lisa Johnson said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and best of luck recovering from the move. What a pain that can be! Nice blog you have here! ; )

8:55 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I kill for Kelly's when I visit (I grew up in Reveah). You'd think here in the ample lap of the Midwest, I could get a Kelly's copy, but no. It's just sad.

11:06 AM  
Blogger endangered coffee said...

Ahhh - Reveah. My coworker got bit by a pitbull on Revere Beach last weekend. Good times.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home