Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 possible thoughts going through the mind of a coworker I caught pulling my Swanson's Hungry Man box out of the trash in the lunch room

  1. Hungry Man? Well, I'm a man, and I'm hungry, where would I go about finding one of these things?
  2. What the hell kind of idiot still eats this kind of crap? The sodium alone will probably send him into a coma.
  3. Chicken Parmigain? Everyone knows the only Hungry Man dinner worth two shits is the Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes.
  4. What kind of moron threw away this perfectly recyclable box?
  5. I wonder if they make these for women?
  6. Oh, shit. This guy just caught me going through his trash. Just act natural and keep reading it like it's the sports section or something.
  7. Six to seven minutes? Who has that kind of time?
  8. Here I am with my Budget Gourmet. What kind of preening Mr. Moneybags is showing me up with a full-priced frozen dinner?
  9. I wonder if they use free range chicken?
  10. What? Chicken isn't even one of the top six ingredients?
I'd be willing to take any other suggestions on the matter.

9 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Its gotta be #4 because I witnessed the same thing in my office kitchen (except it was a Lean Cuisine)!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Grimlocke said...

Yep, I vote #4... I do that all the time at home and in the office.

4:18 PM  
Blogger endangered coffee said...

# 4 seems like the most obvious choice, but it seemed like the guy was taking the time to read the cooking instructions.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Some Assembly Required said...

Simple curiosity? Some people just don't get out much, and in certain parts of, say, Dover or Wenham, a Hungry-Man box might be considered a foreign object.

4:25 PM  
Blogger La Belle Esplanade said...

The gods must be crazy.

6:59 PM  
Blogger David Sullivan said...

#11 - Darn, I was hoping that fucker didn't eat the brownie...

10:05 AM  
Blogger Suldog said...

I was going to come up with one, but I like my cousin David's.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Just added this to my post today, and thought you might like to know.

If you send me a photo of you wearing a sweater, I'll post it next week and link to your site!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Johnson said...

These still exist??!! ; )

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home